For the Apparel brand and textile manufacturer, our hydrophobic treatment
on fabric and footwear benefits you because:
It works better for water repellency than the conventional C6 or C8 (PFC-based) wet finishing process! Plus:
- The total operational cost is competitive with "wet" finishing cost;
- It uses no fluorocarbons or PFCs (perfluorocarbons), meaning the technology of the future is available
- It is "dry", meaning there is less water consumption, less water cost and almost no waste
For the End-user, our treatment benefits you because:
- Your clothes hold up better to laundry cleaning due to the unique GTT chemistry and application method. This means your
clothing lasts longer, look fresher and the treatment lasts longer!
- You can play sports on a wet or snowy field without having wet feet...
- You are not unintentionally wearing carcinogenic fluorocarbons;
- You will see a significant performance improvement in the durable water-repellent treatment (DWR) of your treated apparel and other DWR-treated products. Unlike other DWR treatments,
this one actually lasts the life of the garment!
- You live on Planet Earth.
For Planet Earth, our treatment benefits you because:
- Our finishing treatments are "green" and carcinogen-free;
- Our application method results in nearly no waste or waste stream, uses nearly no water and is energy
- It does not contribute to the ever-increasing use of hazardous and nonbiodegradable chemicals;
- Our finishing treatment is recyclable, and may even be re-applied onto finished garments, so it is
ChemStik® is a registered trademark of Green Theme Technologies LLC